Saturday, July 30, 2011

Once upon a time, I had a blog.

Then one day, I remembered I still had it.

It is a beautiful, sunny Saturday.  The world is my oyster.  What do I choose to do? Sit on my couch in my favorite blue J.Crew sweat pants and oogle the interwebs.  Per usual.  My excuse? Running clothes are in the dryer.  Not...quite...dry...yet.  I hate how crowded the trail on which I run gets on weekends.  It makes me procrastinate even more than normal.

I am drooling over TOMS. Hard.  I want them.  I do not in anyway, shape, or form need them.  I need more shoes like I need a hole in my head. However, so cute. Also, one for one? Yes, please.  Way to sucker me in, TOMS.  I want red.  I know red is NOT practical (Read: Yellow espadrilles in closet, never worn.)  I would settle for a nice olive green or other neutral.  I would like them to be delivered to my doorstep. ASAP. Thanks. I need them for sitting on my couch all of the places I am going these days.

I spent a long weekend in ID with the whole blasted family.  Was delightful. Did some serious lake floating. Did some serious partaking in adult beverages.  Did some serious sleeping on hard surfaces.  I think I am fully recuperated and ready for round two. Round two, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment