Also, there's this boy. He's a keeper. The end.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
My How Things Have Changed
A year ago today, I was stressed and busy and worried and sad. My how things have changed. A lot has transpired since then, and since I last wrote anything, but it is all for the best. I moved out of my house, into my own apartment, in a new town, and got a new job and a divorce. Big changes for a little girl. On a personal note, it was the hardest decision I ever made and at the same time, surprisingly, the simplest. I have never been so sure about any decision I have made. Today, despite being unsure on the job front and not really crazy about where I live, I have never been happier. I'm not sure anyone has. Awwww.
Also, there's this boy. He's a keeper. The end.
Also, there's this boy. He's a keeper. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment