Sunday, July 8, 2012

My iPhone is a Brit

I've changed the grammar to British English and it's very amusing (to me, anyway.)  My list of "Favourites" wasn't such a surprise.  Autocorrects from color to colour also not so surprising. Yesterday's surprise--sending a text that said my apartment had a strange "odour".  Who knew?

I splurged a tiny splurge yesterday and ordered Saltwater Sandals. I've been debating this purchase for a while, and bit the moderately priced bullet yesterday.  Woo hoo!

Yesterday was the first real beach day of the summer.  The two of us had gone once, in late spring, but it wasn't all that warm.  It was in the mid 70s yesterday, but was so windy we packed it up after 2 hours to avoid getting further sandblasted and spent the rest of the afternoon with our feet in a 7 year old's wading pool. Not too shabby.

Going to try a new run today at Tennant Lake Park...haven't been there yet but we bought the state park pass this year, so I'm going to get my money's worth!  We'll see how it goes.

Later today, we're going to go see a Bellingham United game. It's cheap, it's sunny, we're going to give it a shot.  It could be mediocre at best. But again, it's sunny!



No comments:

Post a Comment