Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It is a dreary Tuesday morning here in Portable 1, from wherest I am joining you.  I am currently in week 2 of a 2 week sub job and the teacher for whom I am subbing is so uber organized, I find I have little to do during the prep half hour before school.  I LOVE organization (I suppose everyone does, but I really like it, like I like it like it. I might love it.) and have been taking note (and some iPhone pictures) of her organization.

I start a new job Monday. I will be working a leave replacement in the district office of a school district closer to my apartment, which will end in August. Perfect for summer, if by perfect you mean I will be working 8 to 5 all summer.  I can't complain. I need the work something fierce.

I have recently been feeling very naked on the hands due to the exit of a certain piece of jewelry about 7 months ago.  I was looking at every little shop I passed for something kitschy and fun, but to no avail.  A very sweet boy I happened to know witnessed this search and bought me this little delight:


and you guessed it...


How adorable is that? I totally love it. I am waiting very anxiously for it to arrive. It is from lovinganvil on etsy. Very cute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment